- Everyone has a story. Isn’t that amazing, every single person has a story to share.
- I choose whose story to follow. There are a million and 1 bloggers out there, everyone with their agenda on why they blog. I choose to follow bloggers that I think will edify me. I say no to junk.
- I choose to be a blessing rather than a whiner on my blog. When I started blogging I determined not to become one of those people who whine and rant on their blog (nothing wrong with that as I know some people use their blog as an outlet). I knew that wasn’t God’s purpose for my blog. I have slipped and probably ranted once or twice but I can gladly say that is in the past.
- In order to focus on God’s goodness in my life I joined the 10 things thankful series and I know I haven’t been faithful with the series but all that is going to change cuz the thankful series is coming back!!!! I won’t say I have had it all rosy because I haven’t but God has been my sustainer.
- I am no longer hung up on comments. It really used to get to me that I would write a post I consider excellent and only 1 or two people comment.. grrhh.. But now it doesn’t bother me as such anymore. From my stats I know people read my blog, so whether they comment or not isn’t the point. As long as they are blessed , #thatisall
- I have become more aware of things around me now... I see something random and it inspires the next blog post
- My writing has improved and this was what gave me the confidence to launch Super Working Mum. This time next year Super Working Mum will be mega in Jesus name.
- I have seen bloggers come and go but I intend to keep blogging until God says otherwise
About from the people I mentioned in my blogger inspiration series, I am indeed blessed and privileged to have met so many amazing people on blogville. If I continue the series I would not stop so this is also special shout out to the following people (some ex bloggers) for making my blogging experience awesome
ilola, Lady Guide, Standtall, dollchic, downtheaisle, favoured girl, afronuts, Myne Whitman, Tyger, Writefreak, olufunke, Madame sting, Hazel, jaycee, jhamzyn, oluwakemi, dosh, Nefertiti, Sugarking, CaramelID, shubbydoo, 1 + the one, Natural Nigerian, rethots, bacuggi, solomondyelle, issueetal, uzezi, okeoghene, rethots, Tonilicious, sugarspring, 'Lara, sugarcoated,
Please if I didn’t mention your name it is not because you are not important, it just skipped my mind. I will keep adding names as I remember.
I love you all. Thanks for being part of my blogger journey.
Ok I’mma cry now.