Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

24 Jun 2008

Ten things Tuesday (01)

Hi peeps, remember I told you about something I wanted to get involved in. Ok, I came across a blog which has this brilliant idea of “Ten things Tuesday”. You can read more about the idea here. I thought to myself, oh wow what a spectacular initiative and decided to be part of it. I know most of you have done the thankful me me but this takes it to the next level. Ok quick disclaimer- I do not promise to have a post up every Tuesday but I promise to have a more thankful attitude in my life. The bible says “In all things give thanks”. Though this can prove to be hard sometimes, God expects us by his grace to be thankful.

Hmm ok now this got me thinking o..kai ten things huh?! lol..here goes



  1. Summer is here! however I sometimes get the hay fever!

  2. For healing over hay fever

  3. I have a good job even though sometimes I get bored with it

  4. For the new friend Fumosh i made on facebook. Later I find out she is a fellow blogger :)

  5. For protection against all kind of evil (with all these knife killing stories u hear in the UK, na God o)

  6. My mobile phone fell in water, didn't realise till like 5 mins later but it's still working!

  7. The offer we placed on a house was accepted, so we are moving in a few weeks

  8. OK the mobile phone in 6 has packed up! Can't access anything in the phone anymore but I have a spare mobile phone I am using now

  9. My very good friend from Ghana is visiting!!!

  10. Started (re)learning how to drive and I am getting better and better. Hubsy is helping to boost my confidence as well.
What are you thankful for??


15 comments:

  1. Hi! So glad to have you in Ten Things Tuesday! This is a great list.

    Looking forward to seeing you again!

    And thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thankful for the fresh moist air i am able to breathe

    i am thankful for life!

    howdy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool....

    i am so copying it... to my blog...

    so you and fumosh hooked up on my facebook while discussing anko or what... okay you owe me... settle up

    Fumosh is a great gal by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xbox wife- thanks for setting up this initiative :)

    @darkelcee- i dey o! sorry i haven't gotten back to you as per the shea butter...am thinking of just following ur advice jare. :)

    @Tyger- aww thanks for finally making yourself visible on my blog ;)

    yes o...hmm fumosh and i must draw up a payment plan for u ;)

    am sure she's a great person if not, we prolly won't have hit it off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesso we thank God for every!!!
    Goodluck on ur driving, just be xtra careful sha.
    BTW, so i nor give u any assignment, E go get part 2 o, lolll

    *thanks jare, mo wa pa'

    ReplyDelete
  6. niiiiiiiice!

    im thankful for life.
    im thankful for my bestie, charizard.
    im thankful that charizard introduced me to bloggin cos i'v gained a lot from y'all's experiences.
    um....cant think of anythin else right now..

    1st time here, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for being alive and great health. Thank God for you too. How u dey?

    ReplyDelete
  8. we have unveiled 2008 blogville idol contestants check out the page to know when the competition starts and for more details and pls make sure u participate by listening and voting for your favorite contestant...pls stop by d page and show us some love!tanx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow great list...i havent been here in a while..cos it took u so long to update one time...
    anyhoo am glad about ure list...Thank God for u though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @lg- lol..pls o i no wan homework o..lol

    @buttercup- howdy..will go check out ur blog in a bit

    @rinsola- am good o..yes we thank God indeed

    @idol people- ok ok i will get involved

    @ajike mi- go and subscribe to www.bloglines.com so u will know when i update...lol..hope u r feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thankful for life.

    Practically sums it all up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am thankful for open doors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi !.
    might , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
    Do you want to become an affluent person?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://cuferenuq.easyfreehosting.com/ziwegiry.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello !.
    might , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
    There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you need
    AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to join , just click this link http://toderavah.kogaryu.com/vucode.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
    you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday.
    I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great posts, have a nice afternoon!

    Here is my blog; cenaless formula

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)