Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

5 Oct 2011

Thankful Post

It has been a loooong while I did a thankful post. I used to do it on Tuesdays but today is Wednesday. Since I feel like doing it now, I will and decide later what day of the week I'll like to do it. Fair enuff? To many dos, doing, did..phew...anyway here goes-

  • I am thankful for the gift of life. I can never stop being thankful for this. I keep hearing of people dying all around but I am still here, and as long as I have breathe I will praise the Lord.


  • I am thankful for Baale, he is the best thing that has happened to me. I am thankful for his love, friendship, care. He is a GREAT man and I love him :)


  • I am thankful for Princess. She is a delight and is destined for greatness. She turns two in a few weeks. How time flies!


  • I am thankful for provision. God has been faithful and he will never put me to shame.


  • I am thankful for the ideas God has given me and I believe since he gave me these ideas he will provide the resources to implement them.


  • I am thankful for my friends- blogger family inclusive. Y'all rock!

What are you thankful for?

Btw, I have decided to tag the following people in my Blow your trumpet post. Y'all didn't think I was joking right. LOL.


The only thing I ask is that you pls mention my post and link to it when you do your post. You can tag anyone if you like. Let's blow this trumpet!!!

Thots
Aloted

13 comments:

  1. Thankful for life too, so much has been going on around me that makes me grateful to God for keeping me and mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful for life's lessons...
    For family and friends.
    Thankful for every day

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankful for ideas,I like,hi hi to princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jhazmyn- yes o we should never take life for granted

    @kitten- hmm life's lessons. thats a good one.

    @gretel- princess says hi back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you've got plenty to be thankful for. Thanks for the tag too...my entry's up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You decided to tag, lol...I'll be doing mine soon.

    I am thankful for each day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Jesus!

    thanks for the tag, il do mine shortly

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW, did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankful for reading your post!

    Thankful for the grace of God.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankful for Share the post. Best Regards!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)