Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

1 May 2012

6th Year Blog Anniversary (to come) and Project 2 update

Happy new month every one! I see this as another opportunity to be a better person, a better wife and a better mum so help me God.

On May 26th 2006 I started blogging! I have been blogging for 6 years, isn’t that amazing?? During that time my blog has evolved. I even took a long break after Princess was born but I am still here by God's grace

Etc…

Apart from the above, I am grateful for the amazing friendships I have made on this platform and in the month of May, I will be sharing a few of these blogsville friends with you and the impact they have made on my life.

Now I mentioned 2 projects I was working on here and I am excited to tell you about project 2. Drum roll!  I present to you my new baby called Super Working Mum. Ok about half of you are already going- “Ohhh No! Mummy stuff”…and the other half is like “Yay! Mummy stuff.” LOL. Whichever half you belong to, please I need your support.  You may not be a mummy but I know you know mums out there, or you may soon be a mum, or you are a new mum or a veteran mum. Everyone male or female your support is welcome.



So please check out the website. All the juicy info of the inspiration behind this initiative can be found there. Even a picture of myself and Princess! It is still fairly new and needs a design overhaul which I shall get to soon. I am focusing on the content for now. For mums and mums to be who may work in an office or are self-employed or are housewives there is something in store for you. I have so much to share, I am so excited!

We all know every mum is a working mum no matter what you do. Please send me your thoughts and comments here (or simply leave your comments in the comment section below) on topics you would like to see, if I don’t already have it on my list, I’ll consider adding it in.

Super Working Mum is also on facebook and twitter as well so please take just 1 minute of your time to follow and like us. Our daddies and brothers as well please feel free to follow us. Also please tell your friends and family about SWM.

God bless!

14 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary! 6years is no joke & congrats on the new project too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hope I can stay around that long. Congrats Aloted, and on Super Working Mum, love the logo already...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myne I am 99% sure you will stay around longer than that :)

      Thanks!

      You are an inspiration

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Love the logo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you and your achievements. I with you a happy blog birthday. The links made me do some calculations and know more about you.

    I also pray to be able to look back, years from now and be able to thanks God for my achievements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Detective @ilola...lol...thanks a lot..i appreciate.

      my blog birthday is still on May 26th...

      You are already an achiever and an inspiration

      Delete
  5. 6 years though a long time shows commitment. Happy Blogoversary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Okeghene! You will have to greet me again on May 26th oooo..

      Delete
  6. following the super working mum on twitter...babe u've been very faithful with blogging o!wow... congrats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct person..thanks I appreciate...

      Abi ooo, it hasn't been easy...I was off blogger for a year or so after I had my baby but I came back ..blogging is part of my life now...

      Delete
  7. Wow! 6 years no be joke o! I wonder if there's any active blogger who's been blogging for 6 years left. Congrats Aunty! The milestones and achievements are overwhelming indeed. You're awesome ma'am. Keep it up. I've seen posts on the SWM on facebook and twitter and didn't even know it was yours. Nice one! I'll be sure to support the project as a 'super working daddy'. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just check out the site, NICE! And that's a pretty picture of you and Princess. Congratulations and may God continue to bless the work of your hands with success especially as you reach out to be a blessing too

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)