Hi people. I hope you are having a good week so far. Here's my thankful list. God indeed is awesome and is forever faithful! You can check my last list here
- For good health and protection
- A good friend of mine visited from Nigeria. It was nice to host and catch up with her
- Took hubby to the airport and missed my way back home! The silly navigator refused to work. It was pitch-dark and I was so scared. Started panicking and hyperventilating (why I dunno o). Had to park the car to get myself together after nearly having an accident. At that point, God gave me wisdom to ditch the navigator and instead look at the signs for direction. That led me home. When I got to the turning to my road, I heard the navigator say “take the next left and you will reach your destination”….Nonsense! But in all I thank God I got home safely.
- My MIL’s birthday was last week. I am thankful she is hale and hearty and that she had so much fun on her day.
- My little cousin’s turned 11 yesterday. He is such a big boy now and it was nice speaking with him over the phone. I saw him last when he was 5/6.
- Even though my business is moving slowly, I am thankful for the things I am learning and I believe it will grow better than I am expecting
- Despite the credit crunch, I am thankful for provision every single day
- I am glad Rachael was kept safe and is still in the X-Factor competition. Those who watch the X-Factor (Naijalines & co) will know what I am talking about. I hope she goes far even though I am not voting (might probably start when things become critical).
- Today is Election Day in America. Even though I am hopeful that Obama will win, I am thankful because I know God is in control whatever happens.
- I am thankful that Jonathan Eledu has been released and I believe the Nigerian govt will give him back his travel documents ASAP.
So what are you thankful for?
Please, if you can, take a few minutes to welcome Nwachi to blogville. I am feeling her blog already :)
Meanwhile I have been meaning to ask y'all a question. When you post a comment or question on blogs, which do you prefer- receiving a reply on that person’s blog, your blog or via email. Just want to be sure if someone asks me a question or whatever; I respond to the appropriate place. Personally, if I ask someone a question on their blog, I don’t mind where they reply as I typically track comments but I must say sometimes emails have a personal touch to it.
So please let me know. Ta!