Last week, I was awarded the "I Love your blog" award by YankeeNaijaBabe and Lady A. I was really tripped and actually blessed to know that such wonderful ladies love my blog.
YNB- I must confess that I love the work you are doing with your new blog...it's full of all sorts that can benefit anyone who cares to read. I have picked up a few fashion tips from your blog. Thanks
Lady A- Reading about your story and how you are joyful even in the midst of heartaches, everyday life and caring for your kids amazes me. Your love for God is evident in all your blogs. I am so happy that you and your hubby are back together and making things work. You remind me that Love conquers all.
So before I pass on the award, here are the rules:
1.The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2.Link to the person who awarded you.
3.Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4.Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.
I know the rules says pass it on to 7 bloggers but as I am incorporating this with my Ten things Tuesday am sure y'all won't mind me passing it to 10 remarkable bloggers. So here's me passing on the award and giving thanks for 10 blogs I love. Smart move, right??
Oh, yah, at this point I must mention that to everyone I gave out the Honest Award and to everyone that I read your blogs, please know that I 100% love your blogs. Blogville is just the place to be and I am humbled to be part of this wonderful family. However, I will like to recgonise the following as their blogs have impacted my life for the better (if you didn't know, now u are about to know...lol).
In no particular order, I hereby pass on the award to:
- Xbox Wife- The orginator of Ten things Tuesday. Am sure glad to have stumbled on your blog cuz doing ten things tuesday has taught me to be more thankful. For this reason I love your blog :)
- Walking- This lady has all sorts of tips for everyday life on her blog. I have picked up a few tips on money management, food timetable etc. You just have to check her out.
- Seye- There's just something remarkable about you and your posts. For a guy, I think you are in touch with your emotions even though you try to appear hardcore to us ;-)
- Simeone Omobaba- Man of God! LOL...Your blog inspires me. That's all I am going to say.
- ShubbyDoo- Just the title of your blog alone trips me. I remember once you mentioned on someone's blog that it actually keeps u in check. This reminds me of me sometimes when i feel like ranting but my blog title keeps me in line. Inspiring blog
- Abbie- I love reading about you, your son, your minor "escapades". LOL. Thanks for always taking time out to respond to my comments via email. I appreciate it
- 30+ - I simply love your blog because you ALWAYS acknowledge God at the beginning of each post. I find that totally awe-inspiring.
- Tyger- You this girl, you have not been updating frequently but when you do you have something to say that puts a smile on my face.
- Rethots- I love your unique way of writing. I have this image of you in my head. Do you look like a geek? lol. Sometimes, am not sure what you are going on about in your posts (slow me abi) but I love the fact that you take time out to send me an email to explain what's going on.
- Abuja Maiden - I only recently stumbled on this blog and I fell in love with it right away. It's rare to find people who not only travel the "narrow path" but they are not ashamed to talk about it. Not sure how old you are but you remind me of me when I was younger, single and dealing with temptations of a single life. The Lord will surely reward your decision ;)
Sorry I have to acknowledge one more special person o, no vex. My ore timo timo (my close friend).
Writefreak: Ore, sometimes I think you blog is all about you and your hubby. Hubby this, hubby that. LOL. That is what I love about your blog :) Too much love...never too much jare! Thanks for being my friend in real life and in blogville. ;)
So who or what are you thankful for??