- God's protection
- For the power of love over fear in my life
- Seye has decided to be part of the ten thing tuesday series ;-)
- Went to see the Lion King at the theatre with Tyger. It was remarkable! Really lovely! If you are in the UK (not sure where else they show this), I recommend you go and see it.
- Tyger and I had lunch at Pizza Express before the show. That was also fun. I found out after the show, at the tube station, that I forgot my debit card at Lunch! We had to walk all the way back; Tyger in her high heels, I was smart enough to bring a change of shoes. (Tyger no vex o...lol). Am glad I got my card back.
- I drove to work and back home all by myself yesterday...lol. Hubby went with me on Friday but I decided to tackle this on my own. I blasted my Hillsong CD to keep me company on the way and I thank God I didn't miss my way!
- Hubby had a bad cold during the week and on top of that hit his leg which swelled up. The cold is gone and his leg is fine now.
- The gas at home stopped working which affected the heater and hot water but hubby fixed it. Good to have a handyman at home men, because if it was just me I would have called the Landlord to come and fix his gas!
- Had a blasting headache yesterday afternoon, and then a tummy upset. Headache is gone but tummy still aches.
- Deciding to call in sick today. Honestly I can not do any brain work with a tummy upset. At least I can stay home to rest today. I need it!
Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.
7 Oct 2008
Ten things Tuesday (06)
I am here again to give thanks! My last ten things tuesday can be found here