Hi peeps hope you are all doing well?
Tuesdays are here again!!! Another day to give thanks. Here's the link to my last Ten things tuesday.
- The sunshine we had this weekend was awesome. T'was nice to see the sun shining
- Husby has finally barbed his hair, after so much begging & pleading! He looks all cute & boyish with his skin cut!
- Two of my friends gave birth this past week
- God delivered me from the hands of fraudsters (long story but it relates to my business)
- I feel so much love around me and on blogville
- The award I received on blogville from brownsugar is still tripping me. Thanks babes!
- Grateful for my pastor and the work God is using him to do
- The gift of love and life
- Power of healing in my life
- The Lord is good and his love endures forever!
What are you thankful for?
Last time I asked what you'll do if you feel you are always making contact with your friends and they don't. I appreciate all your answers and I think on a good day I'll take the actions the same way I listed them depending on how important I think the frienship is to me. The answer that particular struck me was from Abbie:
"About your question, it's strange that U never keep track of who contacts who, I just know when me and my friends get together we have the best times regardless of who called who"
So that is where the problem is- me keeping track of who makes contact first! Hmm. It dawned on me that only an idle person (I use that word idle loosely) will sit down and be counting who called who first and when. Just because some friends do not call/email me does not mean they do not care. They probable have issues they are trying to sort out in their lifes. If I have the urge to call them I should go ahead and do so. Who knows I might be a source of blessing to them at that point. On the last day, God will not ask me how many friends I had but how many people I was a friend to.
I feel like I am rambling so I'll just stop here. However, I hope I make some sense to at least somebody ;-)
Enjoy the rest of your week dearies. :-)