Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

12 Jul 2012

Prayer Challenge #IPray4U - Day 3

Yesterday, Day 2 was going well till the devil try to steal my joy and divert me back to my issues. But my God, merciful God is ever faithful. Even though I felt weak I continued to pray for the people on my list.

Today, people have smsed and called just to pray with and for me. I am overwhelmed by the love I won't lie. I didn't think anyone would even consider praying for me as that wasn't even the aim of this challenge but I am grateful.


A few people have also emailed to share their testimonies with me. I just keep getting words of encouragement from people. The comments from my main post are also blowing me away. It's as if my post was just a confirmation of what people were already hearing in their Spirit. God is awesome.

Please let us keep praying. We have 4 more days to go. Our testimonies will start rolling in. God is doing wonders.

Remember, if you want me to pray with you, send me a message through the contact form.



God bless you as you obey.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations aloted! Well done... May God continue to bless you! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)