Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

16 Jul 2012

End of Prayer Challenge #IPray4U - Day 7

Wow we made it!!! Woo hoo! Thank you Jesus.

The devil tried to knock us out but we prevailed.

Thanks for all your encouragement, the emails, the calls, twitter messages. Thank you for sticking this out. I am sure it wasn't easy...God bless you for obeying the call.

I hope we all learnt something from the prayer challenge. I sure did.

For those just starting welcome! The Lord will surely reward the labour of love and prayers.

Someone sent me a lovely song on praying for others which I was going to add. But for the life of me I can't find where to attach an audio. I tried blogger help but the grammar was plenty so I left it.. If anyone knows how I can do this please tell me ...thanks.

Before I forget to mention- Someone asked P when she shared her testimony, if she doubted she was going to be healed from cancer. Her answer was that she KNEW that she was going to be healed one way or the other. Whether on this earth or if she died in heaven as there is no sickness in heaven. So she did not worry about that.

She reminded me of the three Hebrew boys- Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego that didn't bow to King Nebuchadnezzar. 

They said, "Our God will deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and even if He doesn't deliver us, O king, we will not serve your gods, nor will we worship the golden image which you have set up."
 
See bravery and faith. Chei!

One day my faith will reach that level in Jesus name. Amen.

My point though is God is good no matter what and he will NEVER forsake the righteous.

God makes all things beautiful in his time, so stay rooted in him and let HIM do only what HE can do in his time. All glory MUST go to HIM.

Ok back to what I was saying on the song. Since I can't add the song yet, I leave you with this Matt Redman song- Blessed by your Name. Reminds us that even in good and bad times we should bless the Lord. I hope this song ministers to you as it did to me.






Blessed be Your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say:

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's all as it should be
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say:
Lord, blessed be Your name

Love you all!

P.S you can still send me your prayer request anytime you read about the prayer challenge through the contact page.. I would be happy to pray with/for you.


4 comments:

  1. You never mentioned the name of the song you are looking for. Is it 'Pray for you' by Nosa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes @ilola! thats the one..how did u know!

      I have it..I just don't know how to add it to my blog post. Any ideas??

      Delete
  2. whoot whoot!!!....
    thus far the Lord saw us through
    lovely song and lovely voice and most importantly wonderful lyrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have carried last in this one :-) Where have I been?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)