Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.
24 Dec 2008
Hi good people,
Sorry I have been away. I got the dreadful flu and I am just recovering. Anyway just stopped by to wish y'all a happy Christmas and a prosperous 2009.
In the midst of all the eating, merrymaking and jubilation, let us remember that Jesus Christ is the reason for the season.
He brought JOY to the WORLD. May your JOY no know bound because of him.
He came to set us free from the law of sin and death.
He came that we might have eternal life.
He came because he loves you and I.
Do you believe in HIM?
He is coming back AGAIN, not as a baby but as the King of Kings.
Are you ready?
I pray that the true meaning of Christmas will be revealed to each and everyone of us as we celebrate.
If I don't update again before the year runs out, see you in 2009 by God's grace.
15 Dec 2008
Ok I was tagged by Buttercup in the 2 truths and 1 lie meme. Y’all have to guess which of these 3 statements are truths and a lie:
1) I once jumped out of a moving vehicle
2) I was a virgin till I got married
3) I love baking cakes
I hereby tag-
Good Naija Girl
Simeon OMO Baba.
Buttercup didn’t leave the rules as she didn’t know them, so I’ll just follow what she did on her blog. For those that were tagged, you have to list the truths and lie, tag those you want to and let them know they've been tagged.
Not sure how soon I am suppose to reveal which ones are the truth and which is the lie. Buttercup hasn’t given us her results yet, so let’s see ….
So what are you waiting for? Get cracking! ;o)
9 Dec 2008
1. I am thankful to bloggers who checked up on me. Number 2 will explain what happened to me :)
2. Was in Naija, the past 10 days. Had fun, enjoyed the sunshine. So sorry I didn’t say…it was kind of impromptu and a very short visit so couldn’t catch up with any one, bloggers inclusive. I will plan better next time.
3. Was really good to see family: My parents, Parents inlaws, siblings inlaw, my older sibling and her beautiful daughter that looks like me, my grandma. Short trip but memorable
4. Had a safe uneventful trip going and coming. Sat beside some lady with a nasty attitude on my way to Naija, but thankfully the journey back was better. Sat beside some cute affable “half-caste” dude who is a DJ. As a married woman seriousily in love with her hubby, all I could commit was lookery lol (Naijalines na you I dey follow o). We chit-chatted most of the journey, apart from when I was watching an inflight movie or sleeping.
5. I lost my phone in Naija at the Jade restaurant Lagos. The waiter kept insisting I didn’t leave it there (I was about to throw a tantrum) but thankfully it was found in the kitchen wrapped in the table cloth the waiter had cleared. Phew!
6. Today is Writefreak’s 2nd wedding anniversary. I am thankful for her and her hubby.
7. This is the last month of the year. WOW, I am thankful to be alive, not by my power but by God’s grace.
8. I am thankful for blogville and the wonderful friends I have made here.
9. I am thankful for my hubby. He is the best.
10. Even though I couldn’t join the blog rally due to limited internet access in Naija- “I believe there is a GOD”, I am thankful that there is a GOD and that I believe in HIM. HIS loving kindness is better than Life itself. Without HIM I am nothing. He took all that I was and made me all that I am today.
So what are you thankful for?