Hello my peeps, Sorry I went AWOL. I am back now. Bringing to you another Ten things tuesday. You can check my last list here
1. I am thankful to bloggers who checked up on me. Number 2 will explain what happened to me :)
2. Was in Naija, the past 10 days. Had fun, enjoyed the sunshine. So sorry I didn’t say…it was kind of impromptu and a very short visit so couldn’t catch up with any one, bloggers inclusive. I will plan better next time.
3. Was really good to see family: My parents, Parents inlaws, siblings inlaw, my older sibling and her beautiful daughter that looks like me, my grandma. Short trip but memorable
4. Had a safe uneventful trip going and coming. Sat beside some lady with a nasty attitude on my way to Naija, but thankfully the journey back was better. Sat beside some cute affable “half-caste” dude who is a DJ. As a married woman seriousily in love with her hubby, all I could commit was lookery lol (Naijalines na you I dey follow o). We chit-chatted most of the journey, apart from when I was watching an inflight movie or sleeping.
5. I lost my phone in Naija at the Jade restaurant Lagos. The waiter kept insisting I didn’t leave it there (I was about to throw a tantrum) but thankfully it was found in the kitchen wrapped in the table cloth the waiter had cleared. Phew!
6. Today is Writefreak’s 2nd wedding anniversary. I am thankful for her and her hubby.
7. This is the last month of the year. WOW, I am thankful to be alive, not by my power but by God’s grace.
8. I am thankful for blogville and the wonderful friends I have made here.
9. I am thankful for my hubby. He is the best.
10. Even though I couldn’t join the blog rally due to limited internet access in Naija- “I believe there is a GOD”, I am thankful that there is a GOD and that I believe in HIM. HIS loving kindness is better than Life itself. Without HIM I am nothing. He took all that I was and made me all that I am today.
So what are you thankful for?