- Hubby and I celebrated our six months wedding anniversary on Saturday. It's been a wonderful ride so far!
- For protection against all evil
- Met up with a blogger friend, tolatino this last week. T'was really nice catching up and we talked some bit on what we have in common, wearing braces! I stopped wearing braces about 2 years ago, she wears them now.
- I am getting more confident and comfortable with my driving.
- My brother in law and his wife had a bouncing baby boy! I am so elated for them
- My new business idea is forming shape- will fill you in when it becomes a reality. Quite excited
- A good friend of mine got his American student visa
- For the British high commission in Nigeria going on strike or whatever. Was really upset about this cuz a friend was just about to drop her application for her British visa but couldn't cuz of this strike issue but I still thank God because am sure he knows why this is happening now. I pray they call off this thing soonest!!!!
- Healing over rashes on my neck and arm. I thought it came as a result of the hay fever drug the doctor prescribed but apparently he says it's another allergy. Whatever! The rashes are clearing up and I am so happy about that!
- For the joys of womanhood. Don't think I want to elaborate further but I am thankful that I am a woman.
Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.
15 Jul 2008
Ten things Tuesday (02)
Here's my second list of ten things to be thankful for this past week. You can find a link to my first list here