Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

23 Apr 2007

My cousin's got a baby boy!

I'm so excited!!! My cousin's husband informed me last week that he and my cousin had their baby boy 2 weeks ago. Guess what, he was born on the 11th of April (just like me!):D

I'm sure he is the cutest baby ever, even though I am yet to see his pictures. Hmm i know there's going to be a long list of potential godmothers but am hoping my cousin will give me preferential treatment considering he is my birthday mate ;)

Couz and Couz-in-law, lol, if you are reading this, please know that I am so happy and excited for you. Congrats once again and hope to see you both and my potential godson soon ;);) I pray he will grow up to be smart, sweet, amicable and with good character (just like his mum and dad). Am sure he will make our family proud :)

N.B 1- Yah I promised to update y'all on my day. I had loads of fun; I got numerous calls and smses. Also my man organised a surprise get-together for me at my favorite pizza joint.... His brother & wife, my baby sister (i really should stop calling her that cuz she is a lady now lol) and a few friends were there...It was really special :) Thanks guys!

N.B 2- I think the 11th of April is becoming a very notable day, a friend and his wife also had their baby on the 11th of April....hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts :)