Pages

Followers

Search This Blog

Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

23 Oct 2012

I was nominated!!!- Nigerian Blog awards!


I am so so excited!!! This blog and The SoulSistas Blog got nominated in the Nigerian Blog Awards... Woooo hoooo!!!!!

This blog was nominated the last two times the awards ran but I didn't win on either occassion (sob sob) so I am really hoping I win this time.

Please will you help me win? 

All you need to do is go here and vote. You don't have to be Nigerian to vote so please don't let that stop you.

Please vote for my blogs in the following categories


  1. Best Collaborative or Group BlogFrom the heart of soulsistas
  2. Best Faith Based BlogPurpose driven blog
  3. Best Relationship BlogFrom the heart of soulsistas

I will be extremely grateful if you do this for me.

Voting ends Nov 11 but please do it now so you don't forget. :)

Thanks and see you around
God bless!
Aloted

21 comments:

  1. I voted for you even before you asked. Am a good girl abi...lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww..i am tripped u are far too kind!
      thanks m'am

      Delete
  2. Definitely! B'e ti e dibo, e ti wole. #nigerianpoliticalcampaignvoice. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this thing is still on? Im surprised. shows how out of tune I am with the blog world these days. Let me go vote then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. Uzezi..this particular awards just started...how are u?? long time

      thanks for voting...muah

      Delete
  4. Awww congratulations dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you are like, this is not what I want to hear Jo, go and vote. Hehehe

      Delete
    2. hehehehe...abi ooo mstizzle..thanks for voting :)

      Delete
    3. Just voted! Better late than never. Mmmmwah!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, I voted for u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations.I am going to vote for you now in an attempt to further show how sorry i am to have skipped something so obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uno is a popular 4-card game.

    Royal1688 It is a site to participate in UNO cards and many other betting games. We will bring everyone to the new world of gaming. To make everyone enjoy and relieve the tension that you encounter in everyday life is good.
    About Games Uno is a four color card game: red, green, yellow, blue. Originating in 1971 (1971) in Spanish and Italian. Which means that one more than the card game Uno. We also have the best of luck and we have selected over 500 popular games for you to choose to play each other according to their style of satisfaction.
    Because of that, anybody who has the desire to come together to create a new gaming experience, gambling together with us. Get it now, 20% new welcome bonus just is not enough. Invite your friends to join in the fun together to receive another 10% of the companion deposit. Do not wait, we wait for the service to all non-stop 24 hours at the site. Goldclub Slot

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts :)