I was given the Honest Scrap Award almost a month ago by YakeenNaijaBabe. Thanks babe, I really appreciate it. So the deal is I have to share ten honest things about myself now.
- I can sleep for Nigeria, Africa and the United Kingdom all together. I would be a millionaire by now if I got paid for the number of hours I CAN sleep in a day.
- First time I permed my hair was after secondary school. Sometime last year, I realised perming/putting chemicals in my hair was not for me, so i did the big chop and now I proudly wear my natural hair. Still looking for more natural style ideas. Anyone?
- As a child & teenager i was an extrovert; quiet outspoken but now I seem to be more in touch with my inner man and do not care so much for outings and parties. Old age?
- I am good with organising meetings in the office but rubbish with organising space. Thank God for Baale in my life
- I didn't throw my bouquet at my wedding reception, I brought it back home (UK)! My logic then was it was too beautiful and besides i paid for it. LOL. Now it is "panti" (junk) at home.
- I only use hot water to bath. Cold water is a no no.
- I love the idea of food more than food itself. Explanation- I like cooking but when it comes to eating the food after cooking it, I sometimes get bored with it while other people are enjoying the food.
- The only form of exercise I do is walking. Now that I drive, it is harder to do my only exercise. Sigh
- I wore braces for 2 years as an adult
- I love Jesus :)
Naija Blogger Award
I just found out today that I was nominated for best religious blog. I am honoured. Thank you o. Ok so the competition is a bit daunting- Jaycee & Rita. That means I will beg you to vote for me. Those two were kuku nominated for other awards, so here's the deal, vote for them in the others and just leave this reglious one for me. Fair enuff? LOL. OK in addition to begging, I will pray that the Lord will minister to your hearts to vote for Aloted. God bless you as you vote :o)
Update on my Dad
Thanks again for all your support and prayer. He is getting better now. Still in the hospital but should be discharged very soon
Have a blessed week and happy new month.