Have you made the most important decision of your life? Where will you spend Eternity? To make heaven is as simple as ABC- Accept you are a sinner, Believe that Jesus died for your sin and Confess HE is Lord.
24 Dec 2007
This is to wish you a Merry Christmas. As we party and share gifts let us remember to be thankfully to God for sending his Son Jesus to save mankind. Christ indeed is the reason for the season. Not sure when next I'll be blogging but till then enjoy your Christmas and Happy New year in advance.
I leave you with this Christmas poem by Nicholas Gordon
May you find this Christmas inner peace
Equal to the patient love you give,
Releasing all the pain you can release,
Renewing all the grace with which you live.
Yearnings may you turn to rhapsodies,
Choosing to find happiness in beauty,
Holding in their haunting melodies
Riches that sustain your sense of duty.
In anger may you find an evening star
Showing you the way to Bethlehem.
The angels that watch naked from afar
May you hear songs of who would none condemn.
As all you love are blessed in having you
So may you feel the joy in all you do.
Copyright by Nicholas Gordon
7 Dec 2007
Before i start here are the rules
1) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
4) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Those that have been tagged will know at the end, so keep reading :)
1) I can be such a cry baby. I actually think my tear glands are right on my eye lids. If I watch a sad movie, I cry, if someone tells me a sad story I cry, if I get really upset over something I cry. Kai I remember once I went to watch a movie in the cinema, cant even remember the title of the movie now but it was the movie where Denzel Washington was a boxer and he was put in prison cuz he was black and they said he killed someone- remember that movie, yes o I cried from the beginning to the end. Since then I promised myself I’ll only go watch action movies and no true life dramas in the cinema. Then I again, I cried when I watched Blood Diamond considering its actioned packed..Omo men I don cry for this life o
2) I can sleep for Nigeria, infact for Africa. If you ask me what my hobby is I’ll most likely reply “sleeping”, of cuz I won’t say that in an interview session! Lol. Me and sleep are like best friends…actually I think I have improved on this sleeping business. When I was younger, I think it was when I was waiting to enter Uni I used to sleep from 12 midnight to 12 noon (half a day, can you imagine). I don’t like anything or anyone disturbing my sleep time. If I have ever sounded grouchy on the phone to you, please no vex, you prolly woke me up from my beauty sleep! When I feel forlorn or when I feel life's trouble is towing down on me- sleep is the remedy. When people say they have insomia I used to wonder what they meant till it happened to me two nights consecutively! Omo men I fear o… Actually it was one flu drug I took that I was reacting to. Never again, how can sleep elude me?! My friends have warned me to better get over this sleeping mania cuz when I get married Mr. husband will not find it funny. Hehehe…I shall cross that bridge when I get there…hopefully!
3) Now I find this really really weird but it happens. When I attend a wedding, party, function, the table I sit at is the last table that gets served. That's if we are lucky o. For some reason I am still trying to fathom, they always miss the table I sit at…even if it’s the most obvious table. Not only food o..when they distribute gifts they must miss my table ni sha! I don’t understand o…I guess till I do maybe I should stop attending events or better still eat enough before attending so that it wont pain me when food passes over my table.
4) I am claustrophobic. I get very uncomfortable when I am in a crowd. That’s why I dislike going to the market or events done at the stadium or at the redeemed camp. I’ll rather go to a supermarket or watch the event on TV respectively. I also don’t like it when people’s bodies touch mine- e.g. when dancing in church and the whole place is crowded and people are dancing into each other- I’ll rather sit at the end of a row, that way, limited contact. Or in a car I hate body contact. I believe people should stay in their personal space and not encroach into mine… I find it annoying when people I am walking with don’t walk in their “lane” and cross into mine, or on the train/tube, you go sit beside someone because there is no other place to sit and they can’t just stay in their space and their leg, arm, bum, body is crossing into your space…grhhhhhh. I find it very very annoying…lol..i know it sounds really weird. Of cuz this does not apply to family or very close friends. Lol…am not that bad o.
5) I hate to admit this but I can’t drive! Actually its more of I don’t drive cuz I can drive in my head but not in real life lol. I have gone to driving school twice and both my driving instructions said I was a good student but omo forget o. I blame my Popc jo. He didn’t/doesn't trust my driving abilities so he refused to release any of his cars for me to practice with. Anyway I hate it that I don’t drive…I really do so I am going to do something about it. This time next year I will tell you a different story. ;)
6) In the last 5 years I have gained maybe just 5 kilograms. Actually I can still fit into the clothes I used to wear 7 years…lol..my dad complains am too skinny but I don’t think so, H2B doesn’t think so, so that’s good enough for me. And its not like I don't eat o. Well i eat small portions at short intervals. To worsen matters, I look younger than my age. I have even had secondary school boys step up to me…if only they knew I was old enuff to be their aunty (ok was going to say mother).
7) I have more guy friends than girl friends… It became very obvious when more guys responded to my wedding “asoebi” mail than girls. See me see wahala o. Anyway I guess all that is going to change once I tie the knot. To be honest I find it easier to relate to guys than girls…less drama…considering I can be such a drama queen myself.
8) Oh they said 7, i was about to go and and on...all of a sudden am remembering all these weird stuffs about me...hehehehe...how weird/random am i??
I hereby tag writefreak, rinsola, cherub, inmyheadandaroundme, ifeolu, copido and daddysgirl. That’s if you haven’t already done this. And if you've been tagged by someone else that means you really need to do this :)