- God has been good to me. He is merciful, loving and kind. I went through a rough patch for some time now but despite it all and how I felt; HIS love for me overshadowed it all.
- Baale has been my rock especially during the rough patch... I am thankful for his support and his patience. Sometimes I wonder why anyone will want to live with me especially during my low times but I am very thankful for my man
- I am glad that the rough time is becoming a thing of the past. I will not allow the devil to steal my joy; the joy of the Lord is my strength
- My dad is back home now. Praise God. His leg is still in a cast but I hear it will soon be removed
- I was informed that the armed robbers have been caught. Apparently they were a gang of sixteen or so.
- You guys in blogville are just too much. Thanks for your messages, emails, phone calls to ask after my dad. The love I feel in here is just overwhelming. God bless you guys
- My grandma is also back home and is improving everyday. Stroke- in your face!!!!!
- Despite the recession, credit crunch and all the tales of woes, God has been providing for my needs. As his child, I cannot suffer. It is not my portion
- Baale and I moved house.
So what are you thankful for?
I have changed my thankful series from "Ten Things Tuesday" to "Thankful Tuesday". That way I am not limited to ten things I am thankful for. Also I apologise that I have not been responding to comments. I cannot promise that I will respond to comments going forward or at least in the nearest future but do know that I appreciate them. Please keep them coming. However, if someone asks me a question I will endeavor to reply on my blog or via email. Thank you guys for your understanding :-)