Hi peeps, remember I told you about something I wanted to get involved in. Ok, I came across a blog which has this brilliant idea of “Ten things Tuesday”. You can read more about the idea here. I thought to myself, oh wow what a spectacular initiative and decided to be part of it. I know most of you have done the thankful me me but this takes it to the next level. Ok quick disclaimer- I do not promise to have a post up every Tuesday but I promise to have a more thankful attitude in my life. The bible says “In all things give thanks”. Though this can prove to be hard sometimes, God expects us by his grace to be thankful.
Hmm ok now this got me thinking o..kai ten things huh?! lol..here goes
- Summer is here! however I sometimes get the hay fever!
- For healing over hay fever
- I have a good job even though sometimes I get bored with it
- For the new friend Fumosh i made on facebook. Later I find out she is a fellow blogger :)
- For protection against all kind of evil (with all these knife killing stories u hear in the UK, na God o)
- My mobile phone fell in water, didn't realise till like 5 mins later but it's still working!
- The offer we placed on a house was accepted, so we are moving in a few weeks
- OK the mobile phone in 6 has packed up! Can't access anything in the phone anymore but I have a spare mobile phone I am using now
- My very good friend from Ghana is visiting!!!
- Started (re)learning how to drive and I am getting better and better. Hubsy is helping to boost my confidence as well.